TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF WEBSITE OF 3FS
YOU ACCEPT AND UNDERTAKE TO BE BOUND BY THESE CONDITIONS BY ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE.
3fs may issue additional policies related to specific components of the Website. Your right to access the Website and its functionality is subject to such relevant policies and these Conditions.
1. ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
1.1. Use of the Website
You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Conditions. You agree to use the Website in a manner that does not cause harm to Us, other users of the Website or third parties. We reserve the right to terminate or restrict Your access to the Website without prior notice if You violate these Conditions or if You abuse the Website or access the Website to an unusual extent. We are entitled to prevent access to our Website and we also reserve the right to cease operating the Website or offering it to the public at our sole discretion.
We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to You and You confirm that we shall not be liable to You or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; If such changes necessitate changes in Your operating environment or other devices, You shall make such changes at Your own expense.
We reserve the right to: modify and/or change the Conditions from time to time, and Your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be Your acceptance of such change. It is Your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If You do not agree to any change to the Conditions then You must immediately stop using the Website and must not access and/or use the Website. The most current version of the Conditions is available at 3fs.cloud/privacy-policy.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
2.2. Code of Conduct
Your right to use the Website is limited to the license grant. You agree that you will not, under any circumstances:
• Use, either directly or indirectly, any cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third-party software designed to modify or interfere with the Website;
• Use the Website in violation of any applicable law or regulation;
• Use the Website for commercial purposes, including, but not limited to, advertising, or solicitation, or transmission of any commercial advertisements such as spam emails, chain letters, pyramid or other get-rich-quick schemes;
• Use the Website for fraudulent or abusive purposes including, but not limited to, using the Website to impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person, entity or the Website;
• Disrupt, interfere with or otherwise adversely affect the normal flow of the Website or otherwise act in a manner that may negatively affect other users’ experience when using the Website;
• Disrupt, overburden, or aid or assist in the disruption or overburdening of any computer or servers used to offer or support the Website;
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, to accounts registered to others or to the computers, servers, or networks connected to the Website by any means other than the user interface provided by 3fs, including, but not limited to, by circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person to circumvent or modify, any security, technology, device, encryption, or software that is part of the Website;
• Post any information, content or other material (or post links to any information or content) that contains nudity, excessive violence or is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously offensive or otherwise objectionable.
• Engage in ongoing toxic behavior, such as repeatedly posting information on an unsolicited basis;
• Attempt to, or harass, abuse, harm, advocate, incite harassment, or abuse of another person, group, including 3fs employees, directors, officers, and customer service representatives;
• Make available through the Website any material or information that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity, or other right of any person or entity, or which impersonates any other person;
• Unless specifically authorized by law, attempt to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or hack any of the Website, or to defeat or overcome any of the encryption technologies or security measures or data transmitted, processed or stored by 3fs, or to obtain any information from the Website using any method not expressly permitted by 3fs.
• Solicit or attempt to solicit login information or any other login credentials or personal information from other users of the Website.
• Harvest, scrape or collect any information about or regarding other people that use the Website, including, but not limited to, through use of pixel tags, cookies, GIFs or similar items that are sometimes also referred to as spyware.
• Post anyone’s private information, including personally identifiable information/personal data (whether in text, image or video form), identification documents, or financial information through the Website.
• Engage in any act that 3fs deems to conflict with the spirit or intent of the Website or make improper use of it
• Access or use the Website through any technology that causes technical malfunctioning of the Website;
• Make a copy of the Website and use it for selling Our Products;
• Copy, translate, modify, or make derivative works of any part of the Website;
• Reproduce, transmit, publish, display, redistribute, sublicense, rent, publish, sell, assign, lease, market, transfer, otherwise commercially exploit the Website or make the Website available to third parties;
• Reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the Website or any part of the Website;
• Delete, obscure, or in any manner alter any warning, notice (including but not limited to any copyright or other proprietary rights notice), or link that appears on the Website;
• Remove or alter our trademarks or logos or legal notices from the Website.
2.3. Reservation of rights
2.4. Intellectual Property Rights
The Intellectual Property Rights (including trademarks and copyrights) in Website and the materials on or accessible via it belong to 3fs. This Website and the materials on or accessible via it and the Intellectual Property Rights therein may not be copied, distributed, published, licensed, used or reproduced in any way (save to the extent strictly necessary for, and for the purposes of, accessing and using this Website). Nothing contained on this Website may be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any right or license to use any intellectual property right.
The Website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and any transactions conducted on or through the Website.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by You or any other liabilities arising out of Your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using Your computer and/or Your Personal Information.
2.7. Collection of data
2.8. Limitation of liability and warranties
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, the Website is provided to you “AS IS,” without warranty, assurances or guarantees of any kind. It may have defects, and your use is solely at your risk. While We use reasonable endeavors to verify accuracy of any information We place on the Website, We shall not be responsible for and We disclaim all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by You or any third party, as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to Your access and use of the Website, any information contained on the Website, Your personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. We do not make any warranty or representation that information on the Website is appropriate for use in any jurisdiction. Except as expressly provided in these Conditions, We disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-Agreement or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for:
• any economic losses (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
• any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
• any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
This Section does not affect Your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect Your Agreement Cancellation Rights.
If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions. No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any preceding or succeeding breach of any provision. Each provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
2.9. Entire Agreement
2.11. Applicable Law
If you have any questions about these Conditions, please contact email@example.com
Issued in Stockholm in April 2023 by 3fs Nordic AB.