1. Type of Information and Data
We will collect information, including Personal Information and Non-Identifying information, when you interact with us and the Site, for example when you: access or use the Site; subscribe to our newsletter; open or respond to our e-mails; or connect or link to any Site via social networking sites.
2. Your Choices
We think that you benefit from a more personalized experience when we know more about you and what you like. However, you can limit the information you provide to 3fs, and you can limit the communications that 3fs sends to you.
Commercial E-mails. You may choose not to receive commercial e-mails from us by following the instructions contained in any of the commercial e-mails we send. Please note that even if you unsubscribe from commercial email messages, we may still e-mail you non-commercial e-mails.
Cookies and Other Technologies. User consent is required for obtaining and using certain Cookies. You can always change Your decisions on the acceptance or rejection of using Cookies. You may manage how your browser handles Cookies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available.
3. Uses of Information
• Operate, maintain and improve the Site and our services;
• Analyze advertising effectiveness;
• Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you;
• Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, service bulletins, marketing messages, and requested information;
• Manage our everyday business needs, such as administration of the Site, analytics, fraud prevention, or to comply with the law;
• Any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
4. When and Why We disclose Information
We may share your Personal Information as required or permitted by law:
• with our Business Partners to provide services and who are required to protect the Personal Information;
• where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods or services requested by you; or
• to comply with legal orders and government requests, or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions;
• in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the Slovenia and other countries where we operate;
• or with your consent.
We may also disclose Non-Identifiable Information:
• for the same reasons we might share Personal Information;
• to facilitate targeted content and ads; or
• with Third Party Ad-Servers to place our ads and/or ads of our merchants or Business Partners on the Site and on third-party sites, and to analyze the effectiveness of those ads.
5. Collection of Information
You provide us with your Personal Information when you visit our Site, subscribe to our newsletter or otherwise when you provide us with your Personal Information during your interaction with the Site. We also collect Personal Information when you contact us online for customer service.
Device Data may be collected automatically, and as soon as your device interacts with the Site and 3fs, even if you are not logged into the Site using your device. If you have questions about the security and privacy settings of your mobile device, please refer to instructions from your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
6. Security of Personal Information
3fs has implemented an information security program that contains administrative, technical and physical controls that are designed to reasonably safeguard Personal Information. You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which your personal data was collected, except when further data retention otherwise complies with relevant legal or operational retention needs.
8. Social Networks
9. Privacy Practices of Third Parties
10. Business Transfers and Corporate Changes
3fs reserves the right to disclose, transfer, or license any and all information related to the Site, including Personal Information:
• to a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of one or more of the Sites or any portion or operation related to part of one or more of the Sites; or
• in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, or restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our stock and/or assets, or other corporate change, including, without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process.
11. Children’s Privacy
The Site is a general audience site not directed at children under the age of 16. We will promptly delete information associated with any account we obtain actual knowledge of that is associated with a registered user who is not at least sixteen years old.
12. Your rights
You have certain rights in connection with your personal information and how we handle it, i.e. you have a right to obtain information about whether we hold personal information about you, to access personal information we hold about you, to obtain the correction, update, amendment or deletion of your personal information and to turn to supervisory authority. Some of these rights may be subject to some exceptions or limitations. You can exercise these rights at any time by sending your requests regarding your personal information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your rights include:
• Right to object. In some cases you have the right to object to the processing of your personal information that is processed on the grounds of legitimate interests. You are always free to opt out from the future collection of your personal information by us and our Business Partners by stopping with the use of our Site and services.
• Right of access. You have a right to know what information we hold about you and in some cases to have the information communicated to you. If you wish to exercise this right please contact us by letting us know that you wish to exercise your right of access and what information in particular you would like to receive. We reserve the right to ask for reasonable evidence to verify your identity before we provide you with any information. Please note that we may not be able to provide all the information you ask for. Where we are not able to provide you with information that you have asked for, we will explain to you why. We will try to respond to any request for a right of access as soon as possible, but we will always do so within 1 month of receipt of your request and verification of your identity. For privacy enquiries you may contact us via email@example.com.
• Right to correct personal information. We try to keep the information that we hold about you accurate and up to date. Should you realize that any of the information that we hold about you is incorrect, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will correct it as soon as we can.
• Right to deletion of data. You have a right to request deletion of the personal information that we hold about you. Should you wish to do that, please contact us via email@example.com. We reserve the right to ask you to provide us additional information to verify your identity before we can start processing your request. Once we receive all information we need in order to be able to identify you, we will delete your personal information you requested us to delete as soon as possible, but we will always do so within 1 month of receipt of your request and verification of your identity. Please note that we may still retain some or all of that information, for example for complying with our legal obligations and protecting or enforcing legal rights. We may also retain your information in an anonymized form.
• Right to data portability. In some circumstances, you have the right to request that we provide you with the personal information which you have provided to us, so you can transfer this information to another data controller. Should you wish to do that, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Right to restriction of processing. In some cases, you may have the right to request a restriction of the processing of your personal information.
• Right to withdraw consent. Where the processing of your personal information by us is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent without detriment at any time by contacting us via email@example.com.
• Right to file a complaint. You have the right to file a complaint against us. To do so, contact the supervisory authority in your country of residence.We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law.
13. Definition of Terms
Business Partners: means, collectively, third parties with whom we conduct business and/or enters into agreements to support its business and operations.
Cookie: means a unique identifier, usually made up of small bits of text or code.
Device Data: means information concerning a device you use to access, use, or interact with the Site, such as operating system type or mobile device model, browser type, domain, and other system settings, the language your system uses and the country and time zone of your device, geolocation, unique device identifier or other device identifier, advertising identifier, mobile phone carrier identification, and device software platform and firmware information.
Non-Identifiable Information: means information that alone cannot identify you, including data from Cookies and Device Data. Non-Identifiable Information may be derived from Personal Information.
Contact Information: your name, postal addresses, email addresses, social networking website user account names, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you are able to receive communications.